All members of the Council are required by law to complete a declaration of interest form to register their personal, financial and other interests.
- details of any employment or business carried out by them;
- the name of their employer;
- details of any Directorships;
- contracts between themselves/their firm and the Council;
- interests in land in the area.
Copies of councillors' registration of interests are available to view in the Declarations of Interests folder and are recorded on their individual councillor profile.